The First of Many Pleas.

Posted: Saturday, 16 May 2009 | Posted by Aimi | Labels:

Boys and girls,

I require you to divert your attention to the following Facebook Event: DRINK FOR DRINK

Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 7:00pm

the Fleetwood

36 Willson Street
EC2M

Free cocktail for every customer!


I cannot stress enough (and believe me I am stressing!) how much we need to raise this 15, 000 quid for us to get there. We have been receiving money slowly but surely, but most of it has been through corporate sponsorship, and to be quite honest the response from personal contacts and friends has been terribly deficient.

I'm leaving for Tanzania in 6 weeks time, and the money is no use to us 2 days before we leave. Ideally we need to pay for things NOW! Costs include making sure that we don't die from Malaria. So any donations, or indeed attendance to aforementioned fundraiser event will be greatly appreciated, and you will be on my list of awesome people who deserve a drink on me when I get back or if you're super special an awesome present for your next birthday.

You might want to note that for some reason my 21st birthday presents are all being converted into donations. There aren't any presents for me this year! *sob*

0 comments: