Hello from Tabora. Quick update while I have a few minutes left:
- Went to a 6 hour long sermon at the Cathedral that Richard helped to build, lots of singing, lots of swahili, lots of not understanding what was going on.
- Went to the Tabora hotel for a boogie that evening and danced every kind of dance under the sun. We taught each other how to chacha and Tina taught us african dancing.
- Half the group have a stomach ache (including me, but I have a mild case) and they got checked for malaria today. Luckily everyone had a clean bill of health.
- Looked at some awesome water tank-age yesterday, everyone should use a compost toilet.
- Going to Nzega on Thursday, and then the team will be splitting into three to go to their respective villages to start doing the work = no more holiday :(
- I'm the token "mchina" = chinese person everywhere I go. Oh well.
- Went to the market today and I will be returning there later this evening to pick my tailor made african dress! Good Times!
- Amaury is being very graphic about his diaorrhea and bum washing techniques. I can't believe I have to spend the next 2 weeks in Kahama with him.
- I am project manager in our group of three = I get to boss the two boys around muhaha.
- I just checked my results! Didn't muck it up! WOOP!
Kwa heri xxx



0 comments:
Post a Comment