Babies, guns and lost in Asia.

Posted: Saturday, 28 November 2009 | Posted by Aimi | Labels:








I dreamt that I was pregnant, it was Man's baby, we were very happy. But my tummy wasn't very big, even though I was supposed to be fairly far along. Something else was happening regarding children, but I can't remember what.

























I did know though that something was about to come through from another dimension, and it intended to do harm. I had a Sontaran blaster in my hand, and when it appeared it had it's back towards me and I shot him instantly. I was wracked with guilt afterwards because he was only a child, doing someone else's bidding, and he looked human. I should have given him an ultimatum to stop the madness. But I shot him.

There should have been another way.



I woke up, and fell back asleep.



We were on another trip, but we were on the way home, bags being packed. In my room there were 3 girls 3 guys, I don't know if they were supposed to be there, they took too much space. I put my phone in my bag.


We were lost. I left all my luggage with Charlotte and went ahead to investigate which way was a good way to go. I went so far that I crossed a border to another country, the border was a flimsy as a length of tape. I remember having to cross under a tarpaulin or something. The country was grassy and bright. I saw people travelling by a parachute, or by some sort of sail letting their bodies being taken up by the wind. I improvised and made my own, which made walking a whole lot easier, because I could jump over things and the wind would catch me and lift me up.

I finally went so far as to cross another border, but this time there were many rivers. By this point I realised how strange it was that I would cross a country so quickly, but maybe it was due to the fact that I was walking such a straight path. It felt like an assault course if anything, my path was hedged on the sides all this while.


I went further and saw what was beyond some waterfalls that looked difficult to jump over, even with the help of the wind. On a towering mountain I saw names of places, some in roman lettering, some that looked Korean. At the very top destination there was a length of time next to it, like on the train platform. There was a train station beyond! The furthest the trains would go was Paris. Made sense I suppose, if we were already in Asia, and we travelled by land all the way to Europe. (I figured I was somewhere near Mongolia, judging by the people I had seen along the way.) Feeling excited, I decided to go back the way I came to tell the others I found a way back.


I got about halfway the way I came. A train appeared from nowhere, and I jumped on it, trying to find out which way it was going. I walked down a few carriages and upon opening the next set of carriage doors there were Charlotte and Paul. She said she had to sell everything to get this far. "But you've got my passport and my phone right?" That was okay then. But we wouldn't have enough money to get further than where this train was heading. Might be a problem. We'd figure it out when we got there.

And I woke up again.

2 comments:

  1. The FlaminDessa said...
  2. can you name your baby either 'fatimah' if it's a girl, and 'hamza if its a boy'. hamza is indeed a hot name don't you think so?

  3. Aimi said...
  4. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but there are too many Fatimahs in the world, and they are all ke-razy! I probably won't be naming my baby that i'm afraid.

    Besides, I've decided not to name my babies after any of you because that would just be favouritism.

    Like you would ever call your baby Aimi, even though it's proven to be an asset in transcending cultural divide, and does not lend me to any form of government blacklist :P

    Hamza is a good name but... i dunno.
    Laith is a name I will definitely not be able to think of in the same way again!