So, er, I've been hanging out with Ramon Perez of Kukuburi, Karl Kerschl of Abominable Charles Christopher, and Cameron Stewart of Sin Titulo!
They're doing a European tour and I went to watch them at a panel event for the comICA festival on Monday. It was held at the Institute of Contemporary Arts, just down the road from the Queen. The panel dicussed the superhuman condition, and talked about their online works as well as their works for DC and Marvel. I stuck around to take a photo and then ended up having a long chat with Ramon and Karl at the bar, which was pretentious enough to play what I could only describe as white noise. They didn't have many plans in London, having partied themselves out in the rest of Europe, so I ended up showing them around London yesterday!

More of a detailed account to come. For now, do check out their work! They're still in London until the end of the week, there's an event at Orbital coming up where they will be doing signings and a radio show, if you would like to meet them too. They're really nice, and they don't bite!



0 comments:
Post a Comment