I like music. Especially when it's free.
The Shockwaves Album Chart Show was filming at KOKO Camden, and I just happened to be at my inbox on Tuesday afternoon for a free ticket :)
Lady Gaga
N Dubz was performing too but I didn't stay. I was afraid I might start laughing at the kid that wears the silly hats with one flap up all the time. In one of the videos he's got like a ski hat on like the one I own, and one of the flaps is sticking determinedly upwards, like its the coolest thing since Nelly's band aid.
Lady Gaga was pretty good, I was amazed that she could dance for real and that her video wasn't lying. She was dancing in a shiny bikini and complaining that she must have lost weight because her pants kept falling down. I will attempt to upload a video of Lady Gaga's half nakedness, but if it doesn't work, sorry.



0 comments:
Post a Comment