Converting all your sounds of woe
Into Hey Nonny, Nonny
Benedick doing some eavesdropping
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING - Beautifully set in the open air theatre in Regent's Park. It was lovely weather tonight, and the ambience was amazing. This production really brought the much loved Beatrice and Benedict to life for me. Some shady excuses for Shakespearean dancing in masks was involved which reminded me very much of the Wiley - Wearing My Rolex music vid (perhaps less sexier), but I think I shall forgive them because I had a very pleasant evening. :)
I love Beatrice. She has the answer to everything. For all my single ladies, fret not, for even the fiestiest girl shall find her match. *cough* she sounds like some of you sometimes :p
I love Beatrice. She has the answer to everything. For all my single ladies, fret not, for even the fiestiest girl shall find her match. *cough* she sounds like some of you sometimes :p
Beatrice Lord! I could not endure a husband with a beard on his face: I had rather lie in the woollen.
Leonardo You may light on a husband that hath no beard.
Beat. What should I do with him? dress him in my apparel and make him my waiting-gentlewoman? He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man; and he that is more than a youth is not for me; and he that is less than a man, I am not for him: therefore I will even take sixpence in earnest of the bear-ward, and lead his apes into hell.
Leon. Well then, go you into hell?
Beat. No; but to the gate; and there will the devil meet me, like an old cuckold, with horns on his head, and say, ‘Get you to heaven, Beatrice, get you to heaven; here’s no place for you maids:’ so deliver I up my apes, and away to Saint Peter for the heavens; he shows me where the bachelors sit, and there live we as merry as the day is long.
In conclusion: should you die an old maid, there are plenty of single guys in heaven, woot!






0 comments:
Post a Comment