Our hearts are too big for one person.There's so much room in here,and only little old me.
Our thoughts are too much for one person.They bounce off the wallsin a cascade ofechoes falling onour own ears, untilthat's all that we hear.
Our thoughts andideas andhopes anddreams andstrengths andfears andweakness andfury andsadness andlonging andrelief andhappiness andbeliefin life are all too much for one person to keep inside,all to themself.They ricochet and collideinto us from all directions,until we don't know wherethey came from to start with,leaving us bruised, disorientated.All our internal battlescars are too many.You cannot fight a war single handed.
Love is too big for one person.It inflates and swells and sways and engulfs and digests everything within reasonable radius;to contain it is futile.
Our hearts are too big for one person.We need someone to share it with.
Our Hearts Are Too Big
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//mimi ni //i am
- Aimi
- A girl who's in love with the moon. British in nature, Malaysian in origin, and sunny in disposition. Enjoys the beauty of uncertainty, but cannot wait for the future to start.
//birdie told me
//Things I would very much like
The Edible Garden:

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:

The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:
The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )
//rafiki //friend
//mbuzi //goats
//piga picha //photo
#1708 feat. Lady GaGa
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga


0 comments:
Post a Comment