This is what quality britpop used to sound like. Things churned out like Sugarbabes have never matched up vocally or lyrically to the likes of All Saints.
With the exception of when they still had Siobhan, and released 'Overload':
However,we were unfortunately at the time also subject to the likes of these guys:
Got love for you if you remember the 90s, the 90s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//mimi ni //i am
- Aimi
- A girl who's in love with the moon. British in nature, Malaysian in origin, and sunny in disposition. Enjoys the beauty of uncertainty, but cannot wait for the future to start.
//birdie told me
//Things I would very much like
The Edible Garden:

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:

The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:
The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )
//rafiki //friend
//mbuzi //goats
//piga picha //photo
#1708 feat. Lady GaGa
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga


3 comments:
90s britpop was the best thing that ever happened. well, in the 90s anyway hehe. i remember smash hits very well!
bloody hell.... Allsaints, they're good, but I don't think you can appreciate good vocals in a band, and I prefer sugababes actually..
Excuse me, I don't think you can appreciate the lyrical GENIUS that is Shaznay Lewis, or the vocal GODDESS that is Mel Blatt. As soon you lose Siobhan and Mutya all that's left are three dressed up songbirds that churn out catchy repetitive records who have voices but could have never made it on their own. Are you seriously telling me that songs like 'About you now' and 'Get Sexy' are actually songs that you will remember the decade by? I DONT THINK SO.
Post a Comment