This year seems to be the year of reconciliation and closure. I felt as if it would never come, I hate being on bad terms with people I would otherwise be very fond of.
In December, I managed to make things right with someone who used to be one of my best friends three years ago, and after some issues ceased talking to in an attempt to not make things worse. I saw him for the first time since, and it was so surreal to be sitting and having the much needed conversation with him, that it left me out of sorts for a quite a few days.
The feeling of things being okay with him was quite overwhelming.
Last week, I had lunch with someone who is also very dear to me, but who found it hard to pick up our friendship again after crossing relationship territory. We finally had a conversation that was absent of awkwardness after two years. Two years. The relief of that defining moment - I can't even explain. He may not have known it, but I worried about him alot. I always wanted to know how he was doing. To finally know that he was okay...the fact that he could even laugh about it, heh, I almost couldn't believe it.
I often wonder what kind of person I come across as. I know that I'm a bit bipolar sometimes: either marshmallows and sprinkles or a bitter lemon. Under whatever facade I choose to project, underneath I care about people a lot. Anyone who has ever meant anything to me means something to me always. People rarely get forgotten.
[edit]I know not everyone's up to date on my soap opera, but I would just like to add that I'm not talking about the Irish one. I'm not talking to him still. [/edit]
Broken Hearts and Torn Up Letters, Girl You Can't Just Dance Forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//mimi ni //i am
- Aimi
- A girl who's in love with the moon. British in nature, Malaysian in origin, and sunny in disposition. Enjoys the beauty of uncertainty, but cannot wait for the future to start.
//birdie told me
//Things I would very much like
The Edible Garden:

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:

The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )

A book that tells dumb people like me how to grow things. I have missed having a garden - I forgot how nice it is to eat things that you didn't have to buy.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - Book One:
The first collection of the webcomic drawn by Karl Kerschl. I met Karl in November (?) and he's a really nice guy, who draws really amazing comics.
(hint hint (",) )
//rafiki //friend
//mbuzi //goats
//piga picha //photo
#1708 feat. Lady GaGa
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga
Sources: images lady-gaga.net/gallery;
zebra print extremerainbow@devart;
fonts various;
lyrics The Fame - Lady Gaga


4 comments:
Can I say I'm proud of you? Are you happy?
Yeah I think so.
Two down, three more to go...
Lol! I'm trying to think of something better than just 'lol' as a response, but imagination is failing me at this point.
note that i still hate the other three left on my list very much. not really a lolling situation.
Post a Comment