It's the first post of the new year! And for some reason I'm not all too keen on 2009. The year of 2008 was the year of trying something new, being adventurous, taking chances. It was all fun and games for a while, but as the year slowly died down I realised that some things are better appreciated and executed with a bit of planning and anticipation that going with where the wind takes you.
I don't plan on making resolutions for this year, since I have already expressed to some people that time is continuous; you don't need a digit to change in the year to resolve something better for yourself. But I suppose the new year will pan out a lot differently than the last, simply because I am back on track to where I want to be going. I think I've had my fun though. It's time to plan ahead and achieve something even better. Whether or not I'll enjoy it, we'll just have to see.

Despite what they say about best laid plans, things always turn out for the best in the end. Some things just fall into place when you least expect it.
Despite what they say about best laid plans, things always turn out for the best in the end. Some things just fall into place when you least expect it.



2 comments:
Why the onion with the cut...does it indicates:
a. Aimi's decided to learn cooking (no, thats not the right way to cut an onion).
b. a metaphor for unhealed wounds in Aimi's heart. Why onion though? Hmm maybe Aimi stings when you cut her heart....
fuck you la. shows what you know.
That's a chesnut, not an ONION!
It fell into my bag one day. The way in which it fell is significant, because of what I was thinking at the time. And since it fell from the tree it evenutally split as it dried up.
Chesnuts (or conkers) are very reminiscent of autumn, because in england you would put conkers on a string and play conker fights to see who's conker is the strongest :)
Post a Comment