I've quite literally been at home the past few days doing nothing in the most glorious fashion. And have been reliving the 90s :P
Two songs that have been buzzing in my ear lately:
When I was ten I was a secret Billie Piper fan. It was much cooler to proclaim your love for BSB or N'Sync back then. But come on, for those Billie haters, she was our only answer to Britney Spears. At least she never had a psychotic breakdown. Okay, both have had their share of problems in the past. But now one's feeding off her recent publicity by going on a megatour around the world and raking in everyone's money, and the other's a successful tv actress playing the belle du jour. Wait, that didn't come out right. Billie's happily married with a newborn baby and a career, while Britney has her showgirl act (and her wonder years) left to keep her afloat.
Oh whatever. I still don't like Britney.
Two songs that have been buzzing in my ear lately:
When I was ten I was a secret Billie Piper fan. It was much cooler to proclaim your love for BSB or N'Sync back then. But come on, for those Billie haters, she was our only answer to Britney Spears. At least she never had a psychotic breakdown. Okay, both have had their share of problems in the past. But now one's feeding off her recent publicity by going on a megatour around the world and raking in everyone's money, and the other's a successful tv actress playing the belle du jour. Wait, that didn't come out right. Billie's happily married with a newborn baby and a career, while Britney has her showgirl act (and her wonder years) left to keep her afloat.
Oh whatever. I still don't like Britney.



0 comments:
Post a Comment