Happy Things of Autumn Term

Posted: Friday, 30 October 2009 | Posted by Aimi | Labels: , , , ,

Past happy things (click to enlarge):


1. Up close and personal; front row with VVBrown
2. Tanzanian food in London with Tanzania crew
3. Stratford at sunset
4. Untamed natural beauty; Dartmoor
5. Sneaky peek; Olympic 2012 Stadium
6. Doubled EWB interest at Fresher's Fair
7. Best dressed orchestra; Four Seasons at Royal Albert Hall.

More recent happy things:
  1. Tana special; EWB outing to Ethiopian restaurant, tastier than last year!
  2. Finding out that one of my favourite US webcomic artists will be coming over to London soon, chyeah!
  3. Securing tickets to see Lady Gaga this morning, woop!
  4. Securing tickets to see Avatar in 3D at IMAX, woop!
  5. Seeing my engineer crush [hearts] he is such a leg-end.
  6. Getting cheer up cuddles from my bebis after a bad week. Obviously better than seeing engineer crush, before you pass judgement at me. There he is looking a bit more dashing than usual.

I need to remind myself of these good times, because job-shopping is getting me down. I wish I could stick the job to the man and tell him to put it where sun doesn't shine. I call it job-shopping because it makes me feel like I have some choice left.

1 comments:

  1. The FlaminDessa said...
  2. I agree with dashingness of bebis.